Dump (mostly HTML related)
- The HTML WG will likely have an unconference style meeting. Like Barcamp. (Not announced yet, just discussed on IRC.)
- Rebooting Ubuntu fixed my audio problems. And here I thought that feature was trademarked by another operating system.
- I learned that accessibility, as used within the W3C, does not equal universality.
- The HTML5 draft suggests that the
alt attribute may be omitted, but should be included for a specific set of images (those found on Flickr for instance). Mass hysteria.
- That tools will safe us is apparently still a popular thought. Reality seems to suggest otherwise.